Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dusting Off The Old Blog

So, it's been a long time since I updated this blog.  I have taken some time to re-evaluate, regroup, refresh, re whatever.  I spent the summer learning how to grow a garden.   It was challenging and enjoyable and I'll be doing it again this spring/summer.
 I have renewed my determination to have a successful Etsy shop/craft business.  On that note I have been busy making things for my shop and  probably a venture into the craft show world.  Since it's so cold and I am trying to get a good bit of items into my shop I have been working on lots of fleece hats and scarves.  I have had a lot of fleece sitting around here and love working with fleece. (I am all about the comfort)  So I will leave you with a few pictures of what I have been working on and I will be updating again soon. 



Brown and Gold Flower Burst Set

Black and Red Round Drawstring Bag

Shades of Brown Striped Fleece Scarf


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking great! Good luck to you with your shop in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items!

    ReplyDelete