Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gearing Up For School


Wow, it's been awhile since I posted anything new. I have been trying to get things more organized and cleaned out around home before we start school for this year. We will be starting school the week of the 31st. We are usually earlier than that, but I need some organization before we start. We have parted with a ton of stuff this week and hopefully next week will be just as productive. We have a small house and it is just too full.
This school year I am already planning some field trips. We didn't do many last year and I want this year to be a little more exciting and fun. Our first official field trip will be the zoo. And it will actually be our second day of school. What a great way to start the school year.
So anyway, after we get things underway for school I'm hoping to have more time for blogging more often and regularly and also for my etsy shop. And of course I'll be sharing pictures of our field trips. So check back and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment