Monday, June 8, 2009

Tiny Dancers

Mondays are my sluggish days, so it's short and sweet today. On Saturday we attended my granddaughter's dance recital. She will be 5 in July and has been taking dance for 3 years. She did such a great job.(am I biased?) Nah she is good. I am such a proud Granny.

I also made my second Etsy treasury over the weekend. It's a backyard barbecue theme. Check out my treasury and these cool Etsy shops.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=63006
So there you have it, my sluggish Monday post. At least there are beautiful pictures to look at. Have a great Monday!


6 comments:

  1. your grandaughter is beautiful, taking dance for so long and just a baby! My daughter has her first official dance recital this weekend. I hope her pics come out just as nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little ballerina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little girl! My girls are also in dance, their recital is next weekend. So fun, huh? We are also starting Highland Dance tonight, (traditional Scottish dancing from the Highlands of Scotland). They will get to perform alot more with this company, and isn't that the point? To be on stage and in all your glory!! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, love this picture! It's perfect, should be in a ballet magazine as an advertisement!

    ReplyDelete